If you’re rooting for an uplifting Easter bath, then this might be just the bubbly bathtime treat you should be reaching for. It might not help you see in the dark, but the zingy blend of lemon and tangerine might make you see things a little bit brighter. Luckily for you, this seasonal creation is outstanding in the field of bathing, giving you mounds of cheerful citrus bubbles when you crumble it into the bath.
You’ll love this if you like:
– Refreshingly fruity citrus baths with piles of foamy bubbles.
– The Olive Branch bath bomb, Happy Hippy shower gel or Good Day Sunshine soap.
– Looking for the bright side in any situation and seeing the good in everything.
– Sicilian lemon oil captures the sun-soaked scenery of the Italian countryside and delivers its brightness to this citrus fragrance.
– Uplifting and zingy, tangerine oil adds a tangy sweetness that aids in uplifting your mood.
– The oil distilled from the leaves of the lemon myrtle tree is antibacterial and has a remarkably fresh, zesty scent.
How to use: Crumble your carrot under running water to create as many bubbles as your heart desires.
How to store: Keep your carrot somewhere cool, dark and dry until you’re ready to unleash your luck upon the world.