This fruity number is ripe for the picking, so drop your fig leaf and sink under these balmy bubbles. Benzoin resinoid brings a balsamic sweetness to this rich and conditioning bubble bar, while myrrh adds a spiced undertone. A deeply moisturising cocoa butter centre melts with the warmth of the water, filling your bath with dessert-like creaminess.
You’ll love this if you like:
– Mouthwateringly juicy scents.
– Plum Rain body spray, Respect Your Elders soap, or Plum Rain shower gel.
– Indulging in luxurious treats.
– Warming benzoin resinoid will ease aching muscles after a strenuous day.
– Richly moisturising, the Fair Trade shea butter in this bubble bar is sourced from a women’s cooperative in Ghana and produced using traditional methods.
– If you give a fig about the planet, choose this naked bubble bath over the bottled kind to save on plastic.
How to use: Break this opulent fig in half and crumble under the running water for a bath bursting with bubbles. Keep the second half somewhere safe, until you’re ready to indulge again.
How to store: Keep this purple fruit somewhere cool and dry to prevent it becoming over ripe.