Every good egg deserves, well, a golden egg of course. Shimmering and indulgent, this Brazilian orange-scented jewel is the only sweet fix you need this Easter. Not just a bath bomb, this beauty is coated in Fair Trade organic cocoa butter which melt to soften the water and moisturise the skin. Indulge in golden, glimmering waters for a super soak that exudes luxury with uplifting bergamot, almond oils and glittering golden lustre.
You’ll love this if you like:
– Feeling (and smelling) as soft and sweet as honey.
– Anything from the Honey I Washed The Kids scent family.
– Glowing through spring with glitter upon glitter upon glitter (all plastic free of course!).
– Your skin will feel luxuriously soft after soaking in moisturising Fair Trade organic cocoa butter.
– Oh honey! The scent of sweet wild orange and bergamot oils really is the bee’s knees.
– Forget the plastic-wrapped chocolates this Easter and get egg-cited by this vegan, plastic-free bath time treat instead.
How to use: No need to crack this egg open on the side of the bath, simply drop into the hot water for golden, glimmering waters.
How to store: Although this egg doesn’t need to be kept in the fridge, it still requires somewhere cool and dry to nest before it’s used.